- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- As an employer, are there any special Federal Work-Study regulations that I should be aware of?
- How many hours per week is a Federal Work-Study student employee allowed to work?
- What is the maximum amount a Federal Work-Study student can earn in my department?
- Can a student have more than one Federal Work-Study job at a time?
- Are Federal Work-Study students allowed to earn overtime or holiday pay?
- What are my responsibilities as a Federal Work-Study Supervisor?
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- I am attending a Community College. Am I eligible for TEACH Grant?
- Should I consider a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- How do I know if my school participates in the TEACH Grant Program?
- What are my next steps to apply for a TEACH Grant?
- What are the changes to the TEACH Grant?